P. DISCONTINUED SERVICES; END OF LIFE POLICY
1. DGTL.TECH reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although DGTL.TECH makes a great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services; there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued or reach its End-of-Life ("EOL"). If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by DGTL.TECH, in any way, effective on the EOL date.
2. If any Service we offer has reached or will reach EOL, we will attempt to notify you thirty or more days in advance of the EOL date.
3. It is your responsibility to take all necessary steps to replace the Service by migrating to a new Service before the EOL date or by entirely ceasing reliance on said Service before the EOL date.
4. In either case, DGTL.TECH will either offer a comparable Service for you to migrate to for the remainder of the term of your purchase, a prorated in-store credit, or a prorated refund, to be determined by DGTL.TECH in its sole and absolute discretion.
5. With or without notice to you, DGTL.TECH may migrate you to the most up-to-date version of the Service, if available. You agree to take full responsibility for any and all loss or damage arising from any such migration.
6. DGTL.TECH will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.Q. FEES AND PAYMENTS
You acknowledge and agree that your Payment Method will be charged and processed by DGTL TECH UK LLP, registered In England & Wales.GENERAL TERMS, INCLUDING AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS
1. You agree to pay any and all prices and fees due for Services purchased or obtained at this Site when you order the Services.
2. All prices and fees are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted in the Refund Policy section below, even if your Services are suspended, terminated, or transferred before the end of the Services term.
3. DGTL.TECH expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to you.
4. If you have purchased or obtained Services for months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal as further described below.
5. You agree to pay any and all prices and fees incurred more than the allocated resources limits. It is your responsibility not to exceed allocated resources. DGTL.TECH may charge you a fee for exceeding the allocated resources without notice.
6. Except as prohibited in any product-specific agreement, you may pay for Services by utilizing any of the following "Payment Methods": (i) by providing a valid credit card, (ii) by using PayPal (as described below), or (iii) via in-store credit balances if applicable (and as described below) or any other payment method acceptable by DGTL.TECH, each a "Payment Method".
7. For Services that offer "Express Checkout", clicking the Express Checkout button will automatically place an order for that Service and charge the primary Payment Method on file for your Account.
8. Confirmation of that order will be sent to the email address on file for your Account. Your Payment Method on file must be kept valid if you have any active Services in your Account.
9. You acknowledge and agree that where refunds are issued to your Payment Method, DGTL.TECH's issuance of a refund receipt is only confirmation that DGTL.TECH has submitted your refund to the Payment Method charged at the time of the original sale and that DGTL.TECH has no control over when the refund will be applied towards your Payment Method's available balance.
10. You further acknowledge and agree that the payment provider and/or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method establish and regulate the time frames for posting your refund and that such refund posting time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle, or longer.
11. In the event a refund is issued to your Payment Method, and the payment provider, payment processor, or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method imposes any limitations on refunds, including but not limited to, limitations as to the timing of the refund or the number of refunds allowed, then DGTL.TECH, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to issue a refund in the form of an in-store credit.
12. DGTL.TECH also has the right, but not the obligation, to offer an in-store credit for customers seeking refunds, even if there are no limitations on refunds imposed by the Payment Method.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, any and all refunds processed via the issuance of in-store credits are solely within DGTL.TECH's discretion and are not available at customer request.
14. To ensure that you do not experience an interruption or loss of Services, most Services offer an automatic renewal option.
15. The automatic renewal option automatically renews the applicable Service for a renewal period equal in time to the most recent Service period, except for domain names, which will renew for the original service period. For example, if your last service period is for one year, your renewal period will be for one year for products other than domains.
16. While the automatic renewal option's details vary from Service to Service, the Services that offer an automatic renewal option treat it as the default setting.
17. Therefore, unless you disable the automatic renewal option, DGTL.TECH will automatically renew the applicable Service when it comes up for renewal and takes payment from the Payment Method you have on file with DGTL.TECH at DGTL.TECH's then-current rates, which you acknowledge and agree, may be higher or lower than the actual service period rates. To see the renewal settings applicable to you and your Services, log into your member's area and find the respective Account.
18. You may enable or disable the automatic renewal option at any time. However, should you elect to disable the automatic renewal option and fail to manually renew your Services before they expire, you may experience an interruption or loss of Services and DGTL.TECH shall not be liable to you or any third party regarding the same. Also, DGTL.TECH may participate in "recurring billing programs" or "account updater services" supported by your credit card provider (and ultimately dependent on your bank's participation).
19. If you are enrolled in an automatic renewal option, we cannot successfully charge your existing Payment Method, DGTL.TECH will automatically suspend and/or terminate Services.
20. DGTL.TECH makes no guarantees that we will request or receive updated credit card information.
21. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to modify and maintain your Account settings, including but not limited to (i) setting your renewal options and (ii) ensuring your associated Payment Method(s) are current and valid.
22. Further, you acknowledge and agree that your failure to do so may result in the interruption or loss of Services and DGTL.TECH shall not be liable to you or any third party regarding the same.
23. If for any reason, DGTL.TECH cannot charge your Payment Method for the full amount owed for the Services provided or if DGTL.TECH receives the notification of a chargeback, reversal, payment dispute, or is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to your Payment Method, you agree that DGTL.TECH may pursue all available lawful remedies to obtain payment, including but not limited to, immediate cancellation, without notice to you, of any domain names or Services registered or renewed on your behalf.
24. DGTL.TECH also reserves the right to charge you reasonable "administrative fees" or "processing fees" for: 24.1. tasks DGTL.TECH may perform outside the normal scope of its Services, 24.2. additional time and/or costs DGTL.TECH may incur in providing its Services, and/or; 24.3. your non-compliance with this Agreement (as determined by DGTL.TECH in its sole and absolute discretion).
25. Typical administrative or processing fee scenarios include, but are not limited to: 25.1. customer service issues that require additional personal time or attention; 25.2. UDRP (Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy) actions(s) in connection with your domain name(s) and/or disputes that require accounting or legal services, whether performed by DGTL.TECH staff or by outside firms retained by DGTL.TECH; 25.3. recouping any and all costs and fees, including the cost of Services, incurred by DGTL.TECH as the results of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or the Payment Method processor.
26. These administrative fees or processing fees will be billed to the Payment Method you have on file with DGTL.TECH.
27. DGTL.TECH may offer product-level pricing in various currencies; however, transaction processing is supported in EUR and a select number of the currency options displayed on this Site ("Supported Currency" or "Supported Currencies").
28. If the currency selected is a Supported Currency, then the transaction will be processed in the Supported Currency, and the pricing displayed during the checkout process will be the actual amount processed and submitted to your bank for payment.
29. If the currency selected is not a Supported Currency, then the transaction will be processed in EUR, and the pricing displayed during the checkout process will be an estimated conversion price at the time of purchase.
30. In either case (whether the currency selected is a Supported Currency or not), if the transaction is processed in a currency that differs from your bank account's currency, you may be charged exchange rate conversion fees by your bank.
31. In addition, due to time differences between (i) the time you complete the checkout process, (ii) the time the transaction is processed, and (iii) the time the transaction posts to your bank statement, the conversion rates may fluctuate, and DGTL.TECH makes no representations or warranties that (a) the amount submitted to your bank for payment will be the same as the amount posted to your bank statement (in the case of a Supported Currency) or (b) the estimated conversion price will be the same as either the amount processed or the amount posted to your bank statement (in the case of a non-Supported Currency), and you agree to waive any and all claims based upon such discrepancies (including any and all claims for a refund based on the foregoing).
32. In addition, regardless of the selected currency, you acknowledge and agree that you may be charged Value Added Tax ("VAT"), Goods and Services Tax ("GST"), or other localized fees and/or taxes, based on your bank and/or the country indicated in your billing address section.Billing Policy
33. The invoice for the Services is calculated according to the current rates on the website. It is the User's responsibility to review billing information.
34. If the User uses monthly Services, invoices are generated five days before the due date.
35. If the User uses long-term Services, invoices are generated five days before the due date, if not stated otherwise.
36. Either party may not change the due date for the payment.
37. If any outstanding invoices are unpaid within the specified period, we will immediately suspend related services.
38. In the case of Service cancellation, we will cancel all related invoices automatically.
39. To reconsideration, the former order is terminated, and the related invoice is canceled.
40. DGTL.TECH reserves the right to refuse some Service upgrades if there are outstanding invoices for the Service in question. In such a case, the User is asked to pay for the unpaid invoices before the upgrade.
41. DGTL.TECH reserves the right to change the rates of Services anytime. The User always receives a notice about any upcoming changes in advance.Payment Policy
42. Users may not change the currency initially assigned to the Account.
43. Discounts provided for first-time accounts may not be used multiple times by the same person. Coupon/promotion abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of the Account.
44. DGTL.TECH is not responsible for the price changes that may occur due to currency exchange rates.
45. Prices do not include any taxes imposed by any tax authority of any kind if not stated otherwise. It is the User's responsibility to cover additional taxes that may be applied.
46. Only the User himself may pay for his Services. DGTL.TECH reserves the right to ask to prove the credit card's ownership or any other medium of payment used.
47. DGTL.TECH is not responsible for automatic transactions that are issued by third-party checkout services. The User's responsibility is to manage their third-party checkout services account settings to disable and avoid unwanted automated transactions.
48. By creating a billing agreement for authorized PayPal payments through the Client Area, the User permits DGTL.TECH to process automatic transactions from his PayPal account. The User's responsibility is to create, manage, and terminate authorized PayPal payments in the Client Area.
49. By creating authorized credit card payments through the Client Area, the User gives the Provider permission to process automatic transactions from his credit card. The User's responsibility is to create, manage and terminate authorized credit card payments in the Client Area.
50. By using his PayPal account with DGTL.TECH, the User agrees to set PayPal as his default payment method for all future automatic transactions.
51. If the User chooses to add a credit card to his Account, it will be set as the default payment method for all automatic transactions. The User's responsibility is to create, manage, and terminate authorized payments in the Client Area.
52. DGTL.TECH does not tolerate any type of fraud regarding the payment for the Services. If any illegal actions occur, the Services are terminated, and the User is reported to legal authorities without prior notice.Refund Policy
53. Refunds are provided only for Test VPS hosting and Test Cloud hosting Services.
54. For Services eligible for a refund, you may request a full refund within 3 (three) days of purchase ("Refund Period").
55. Refunds requested after the Refund Period are not provided.
56. If the User has purchased a Services that includes a free domain name and the user canceled the purchased product, we will deduct the domain name's standard price from the refund amount.
57. The refund excludes the value of 3rd party products and services without any exceptions.
58. To apply for a refund, the User must submit a refund request through his registered Account.
59. Refunds are provided to the User: 59.1. via the same Payment Method used by the User at the original purchase time (if Payment Method used by User is still available); 59.2. to an in-store credit balance.
60. Refunds are applicable only if the User complies with Terms of Universal Terms of Service Agreement, has not undergone suspension or termination due to violations of Universal Terms of Service Agreement before, and has a clear abuse history.
61. Refunds are provided for each service accordingly.
62. Refunds are applicable only if the Services are provided directly by DGTL.TECH. 3rd party products or additional services are not refundable.
63. Refunds are not provided if the Services were not accessible because of 3rd party illegal activities.
64. DGTL.TECH reserves the right to make the final decision on any refund requests issued.
65. If you purchase a product that includes a free domain name, we will deduct the list price for the domain name from the refund amount if you cancel the product. The list price is the price of the domain name listed on DGTL.TECH's website and is not subject to any promotion, discount, or other reduction in price. The refund excludes the value of 3rd party products and services without any exceptions.
66. In no event will you be eligible for more than one refund of the same product or service.PAY BY PAYPAL
67. By using DGTL.TECH's pay by PayPal payment option ("PayPal"), you can purchase Services using PayPal. In connection in addition to that, you agree to allow PayPal to debit the full amount of your purchase from your PayPal account ("PayPal Account") or credit card(s), bank account(s), or other allowed payment method(s) linked to your PayPal Account ("PayPal Funding Source").
68. It is your responsibility to keep your PayPal Account and PayPal Funding Source current and funded, and a valid credit card backs your PayPal Account.
69. You acknowledge and agree that (i) PayPal reserves the right to decline a transaction for any reason (including, but not limited to, payments that fail to go through as a result of your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source no longer existing or not holding available/sufficient funds) and (ii) in such event, neither PayPal nor DGTL.TECH shall be liable to you or any third party regarding the same.
70. If for any reason PayPal is unable to withdraw the full amount owed for your purchase, you agree that PayPal and DGTL.TECH may pursue all available lawful remedies to obtain payment.
71. You agree that if the transaction is returned unpaid, you will pay a Service charge of EUR 20 or the maximum amount allowed by law, which may be debited from your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source.
72. By clicking the box labeled "I agree" to the terms of the PayPal payment option, you authorize a debit of the full amount of your purchase from your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source.INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS
73. DGTL.TECH offers various alternative international payment options through various International Payment Providers ("IPP").
74. If you select an IPP, you represent that you have already agreed to any and all of the IPP's applicable customer service agreements in advance of completing your transaction at DGTL.TECH.
75. You also agree to allow the IPP to debit the full amount of your purchase from the selected bank account, e-wallet account (including credit card(s), bank account(s), or other allowed payment method(s) linked to your e-wallet account) or any other type of Account associated with the selected IPP (including but not limited to, prepaid cards and mobile payments), collectively "Funding Sources". In addition, you agree to allow the selected IPP to debit, if applicable, an "Exchange Rate Conversion Fee", as well as any other fees or charges applicable to your agreement with the IPP (collectively, the "IPP Fees") from your Funding Sources.
76. You understand and agree that IPP Fees are subject to change at any time by the IPP without notice to you by DGTL.TECH.
77. It is your responsibility to keep your Funding Sources current and funded.
78. You acknowledge and agree that (i) the IPP reserves the right to decline a transaction for any reason (including, but not limited to, payments that fail to go through as a result of your Funding Sources no longer existing or not holding available/sufficient funds) and (ii) in such event, neither the IPP nor DGTL.TECH shall be liable to you or any third party regarding the same.
79. You acknowledge that DGTL.TECH will not attempt to fulfill the Services purchased by you until DGTL.TECH receives confirmation of payment from the IPP through its associated payment processor.
80. You acknowledge there may be a gap of several hours or days between the time you place an order and the time the IPP confirms payment through its associated payment processor.
81. If DGTL.TECH does not receive confirmation of payment from the IPP through its associated payment processor within thirty (30) days from when the order is placed; your order may be canceled, at which time you will need to commence the purchase process again.
82. If you would like to cancel payment for a pending transaction, you may cancel the order through your DGTL.TECH account. Payments received on previously canceled orders will be automatically refunded to the original Payment Method when possible.
83. If, at the time, DGTL.TECH receives confirmation of payment from the IPP (through its associated payment processor), either (i) the Services (including domain names) are no longer available for purchase; or (ii) a pending order has been canceled in our systems; or (iii) the confirmation of payment does not match the dollar amount of the pending order, and as a result, your purchase is either over-funded or under-funded, DGTL.TECH may automatically issue a partial refund (in the case of over-funding) or a full refund (in the case of under-funding) to your Funding Source.
84. If the IPP (or its associated payment processor) imposes refund limitations of any kind, DGTL.TECH reserves the right to issue refunds to an in-store credit balance.
85. If you receive a full refund, you will need to begin the purchase process again.
86. You acknowledge and agree that the IPP reserves the right not to refund IPP Fees associated with a refunded transaction. Accordingly, any refunds are issued by DGTL.TECH will be net of the IPP Fees unless otherwise specified.IN-STORE CREDIT BALANCES
87. If your Account contains an in-store credit balance, you may apply any available credit balance to any future purchase in your Account.
88. If your Account contains an in-store credit balance, you hereby authorize DGTL.TECH to apply any available credit balance to any outstanding administrative fees, chargebacks, or other fees related to your Account.
89. If your default Payment Method fails for an automated billing connection with the processing of any Service renewals, DGTL.TECH may utilize any available in-store credit balance if there are enough funds to cover the entire transaction.
90. Regardless of the amount of in-store credit available in your Account, DGTL.TECH is not responsible for the loss of products resulting from an inability to collect funds from your default Payment Methods or the in-store credit. In-store credits will be applied based on the currency selected in the shopping cart at the purchase time (or renewal).
91. If you have more than one in-store credit, then the credits will be processed according to the credit age, with the oldest in-store credit being applied first. If additional funds are required to complete the purchase or renewal, credits held in a non-selected currency will be converted using DGTL.TECH's daily exchange rate is based on the age of the credit (oldest to newest) until (i) enough funds are allocated to complete the transaction, or (ii) there is no available balance left in your Account.
92. You understand and agree that at the time of conversion, DGTL.TECH may also impose an additional administrative fee to compensate for the risks and costs of providing currency conversion services.
93. You can verify your available in-store credit balance at any time by logging into "Manage Your Account" or through the shopping cart on DGTL.TECH website.
94. You acknowledge that in-store credit balances are non-transferrable, may only be used in the Account in which the User acquired them, and may expire.
95. Complimentary in-store credits will expire two years after issuance. If DGTL.TECH terminates your Account, you acknowledge and agree that any remaining available in-store credit balance will be forfeited.
96. You also acknowledge that DGTL.TECH will hold funds available in your in-store credit balance and will not accrue or pay interest.
97. To the extent any interest may accrue, you understand and agree that DGTL.TECH shall be entitled to receive and keep any such amounts to cover costs associated with supporting the in-store credit balance functionality.CHARGEBACKS, REVERSALS, AND RETRIEVALS
98. Chargebacks are not considered an acceptable form of refunding.
99. All payment refunds must be requested following the refund policy instead of issuing a chargeback or opening a transaction dispute.
100. Chargebacks and/or disputes will be considered payment fraud and subject to full investigation.
101. DGTL.TECH will use all information, including the User's Account profile, login history data, and any communication between DGTL.TECH and the User to appeal the chargeback or other payment dispute.
102. If DGTL.TECH receives a chargeback or a payment dispute from a Credit Card company, bank, via PayPal, or any other payment gateway, we may suspend all services related to the Account of the User without prior notice.
103. Where applicable, domain disposal may be limited, and requests to perform a transfer may be denied. These conditions apply to third party products as well.
104. For every instance of a chargeback or any other transaction retrieval form, the User agrees to pay a EUR 20 administration fee.
105. To restore the Services, which were suspended due to a chargeback, a reversal, or retrieval, the User is bound to ensure that all chargebacks, reversals, and/or retrievals would be withdrawn. Moreover, any financial mismatch caused by the chargebacks, setbacks, and/or returns must be fully covered by the User before the Services are restored.R. SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, and assigns.S. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.T. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
1. DGTL.TECH makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site or the Services found at this Site is appropriate in every country or jurisdiction. Access to this Site or the Services found at this Site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited.
2. Users who choose to access this Site or the Services found at this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules, and regulations.U. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION
Except for disputes governed by the explicitly mandatory state laws, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed under England and Wales laws.V. TITLES AND HEADINGS; INDEPENDENT COVENANTS; SEVERABILITY
1. The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only. They shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein.
2. Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement.
3. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or parts of provisions) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or parts of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.W. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email
or regular mail at the following address: 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom.